Aminoethylethanolamine (CAS Number: 111-41-1) Supplier in Europe
Physical Details and Properties
Aminoethylethanolamine (AEEA) is an organic compound with the chemical formula C₄H₁₂N₂O and a molecular weight of 104.15 g/mol. It appears as a clear, colorless liquid with a slight amine odor. AEEA is miscible with water and many organic solvents. It is hygroscopic and can absorb moisture from the air.
At SoleChem Chemicals, we ensure a reliable supply of high-quality aminoethylethanolamine (AEEA). It is primarily produced by the reaction of ethylenediamine with ethanolamine. The reaction results in the formation of AEEA, which can be further processed and purified.
Aminoethylethanolamine finds diverse applications in various industries across Europe. Let’s explore some of its key uses:
- Chemical Synthesis: AEEA is used as a building block or intermediate in the synthesis of various chemicals. It serves as a raw material for the production of corrosion inhibitors, surfactants, chelating agents, and pharmaceutical compounds.
- Textile Industry: AEEA is employed in the textile industry as a softening agent and dye-fixing agent. It helps to improve the softness and smoothness of textiles and enhances the color retention of dyed fabrics.
- Petroleum Industry: AEEA is utilized in the petroleum industry for gas sweetening processes. It helps to remove hydrogen sulfide (H₂S) and carbon dioxide (CO₂) from natural gas and other hydrocarbon streams, improving their quality and reducing corrosion risks.
- Personal Care Products: AEEA is used in the formulation of personal care products, such as shampoos, conditioners, and hair dyes. It provides conditioning and antistatic properties, enhancing the performance and appearance of these products.
When handling aminoethyl ethanolamine (AEEA), it is important to follow proper safety precautions:
- Handling and Storage: Store AEEA in a cool, well-ventilated area, away from heat sources and open flames. Use appropriate personal protective equipment, such as gloves and goggles, when handling the chemical.
- Health Hazards: AEEA is a corrosive substance and can cause severe eye and skin irritation. Avoid direct contact and inhalation. In case of contact or irritation, rinse affected areas with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Environmental Impact: AEEA may have an impact on water quality and aquatic life. Dispose of AEEA in accordance with local regulations and guidelines.
Choose SoleChem Chemicals as your trusted supplier of high-quality aminoethylethanolamine (AEEA) in Europe. We offer a consistent and reliable supply to meet the diverse needs of various industries. Contact us today for all your AEEA supply requirements.